Merci à pierre pour cette infos (source ici)
Microsoft a mis à disposition le CU4 pour SCCM 2012 R2. Cette nouvelle mise à jour corrige de nombreux éléments.
Lien pour le téléchargement : https://support.microsoft.com/kb/3026739/en-us
Vous trouverez ci-dessous la liste des corrections effectuées.
Client communication problem in System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager
- The Winlogon process may close unexpectedly during logon or logoff on Windows Embedded systems that have the Configuration Manager client installed. This causes Stop error c000021a.
Software distribution and application management
Applications may not be downloaded in System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager
- Removing a user who’s assigned to a primary device triggers the removal of all policies that are assigned to that device, even when there are other users assigned.
- Deleting packages in environments that have many (thousands) of distribution points may take longer than expected and may block other package distribution operations.
- Pull distribution points may download an earlier version instead of the most recent version of frequently updated packages.
- When you pre-stage many packages on Pull distribution points and you use a distribution point as the source, the operation may fail. In this situation, errors that resemble the following are recorded in the Ccmexec.log file on the Pull distribution point:
Failed to get a WriteLock
- Enabling the Limit to specific maximum transfer rate by hour distribution point property limits package distribution to one every 20 minutes.
Network Access Protection
- Clients that use Network Access Protection (NAP) may return an inaccurate « Not Compliant » status to the System Health Validator Point. This blocks access to corporate resources. This issue may occur if a required software update was revised but the Effective Date setting of the revision was not updated.
Operating system deployment
Default logging variables unexpectedly used during task sequence in System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager
- The Create Task Sequence Media Wizard cannot be completed if an application dependency is shared between two or more separate applications.
- The Administrator Console returns a SQL error when you delete a collection from a child primary site if there are more than five primary sites in the hierarchy.
Site servers and site systems
- The Replication Configuration Monitor component fails with an « InvalidOperationException » error when the .NET Connection pool is full. This issue may occur in scenarios where an additional database is hosted on the same instance of SQL Server that contains a site database, and when that additional database cannot be accessed by Configuration Manager. An error sequence that resembles the following appears in the rcmctrl.log file.Note These entries are edited for brevity.
Error: Received unhandled SQL exception, printing info and throwing it again. This will be retried in next cycle.
Error: Exception message: [The target database, ‘TESTDB’, is participating in an availability group and is currently not accessible for queries. Either data movement is suspended or the availability replica is not enabled for read access.
DRS sync started.
Error: Received unhandled exception, printing info and throwing it again. This will be retried in next cycle.
Error: System.InvalidOperationException: Timeout expired. The timeout period elapsed prior to obtaining a connection from the pool. This may have occurred because all pooled connections were in use and max pool size was reached.
Upgrade scripts may be unsuccessful when you apply Cumulative Update 3 for System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager
- Collections that contain multiple nested dependent collections may not always evaluate. This issue returns inaccurate membership data.
- Installing a cumulative update on a site unnecessarily copies the whole client installation bundle to any Pull distribution points.
- Processing of state and status messages is slower than expected following a change in client settings that generates a large volume of messages. For example, this problem may occur when client communication are changed from HTTPS to HTTP.
- The status of the Reporting Services Point role is set to a Critical (Failed) state in environments that use many role-based access control groups and multiple domains. Errors that resemble the following are logged in the srsrp.log file:
Failed to set security policy on folder [/path/subfolder]. SMS_SRS_REPORTING_POINT
- Trying to enroll a device in a user collection that contains security groups fails with an « access denied » error.
- Inventory data that’s collected from mobile devices and the Windows Intune connector may be for the wrong device if two devices synchronize at the same time.
- The Exchange Server Connector does not perform a full synchronization when multiple concurrent remote PowerShell connections are active at the same time on the same Exchange Online account.
Hotfix extends client notification in System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager to MDM devices
- Mobile Device Management settings are not applied to cloud-managed users in System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager.
- A data migration job may time out when it’s run against Configuration Manager 2007 sites that have many sub-collections.
- Viewing a report by using an account in a forest separate from that of the Reporting Services Reporting Point causes a « Logon failure: unknown user name of bad password » error.
- In environments that have many clients, the « Software 10B – Computers with a specific custom-labeled software title installed » report may take 5–10 minutes to open or to view.